Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Today is moving day for the Friend Grief blog. I've been here on Blogger since my first post in February, 2011. It's grown by leaps and bounds, expanded, become a trusted resource and won awards. I hope all that continues, but it will not continue on Blogger.
This is the last post here before moving the blog over to my new website. It's a big jump, because now it's not just a blog, it's a full-service website. You'll find book links, reviews, resources and discussion questions. There's a page with links to my interviews and freelance articles, as well as upcoming events and speaking opportunities.
But no matter how fancy the packaging, this blog will continue. You'll still find articles of interest to those who grieve the death of a friend, guest posts and book/movie reviews. It will, I hope, continue to be a safe place for those experiencing a grief that often earns little respect.
So just hop on over to the new blog page on Victoria Noe. The first new post there will be next Tuesday, May 5, with an exciting announcement you won't want to miss.
To those of you who have found me and followed me here, my thanks. I hope you'll follow me over to the new site and continue to inspire me to keep writing.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
|Lauren Cronin & Fred Eberle|
|Immortalized by Al Hirschfeld|
Fred Eberle is a former professional actor and director. He spent nearly 2 years in the original production of Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up? Fred currently works as a Concierge and Event Planner, and. sits on the Advisory Council for Concierge Preferred Magazine. He also co-hosts the magazine's quarterly web cast, ¨Unlocking Chicago¨.
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Brain Injury Fact Sheet
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
|Nimoy at Phoenix Comicon|
“We will miss his humor, his talent and his capacity to love.” – William Shatner
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- The re-release of Friend Grief and AIDS: Thirty Years of Burying Our Friends with updated statistics and resources for 2015. As always, 25% of the retail price of ebook and paperback versions will benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
- The release of the fifth book in the series, Friend Grief in the Workplace: More Than an Empty Cubicle (cover reveal next week).
- Another great guest post for your enjoyment.
- The debut of my new, full website, VictoriaNoe.com. (Don’t get excited – it’s not live yet) The new website will include this blog, along with lots of added content:
- Discussion questions for each book
- A list of resources specific to each book
- Links to my freelance articles
- And more!
- And one last thing…the first issue of my monthly email newsletter. Some of you receive these blog posts via email. This is different, and you’ll have a chance to sign up for it soon. We’re still designing, but I can tell you it’ll include links to the previous month’s blog posts, along with news about my books and appearances. Don’t be surprised if there are contests, too.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
|Nicholas Kristof - NY Times|